Thursday, January 13, 2011

My nu shoes!


I saw a pair of really cool shoes at Betts on Tuesday (4Jan) and decided to give them a little more OOMPH!
This is the finished product after wearing it for about 3 days! I bought the pair on the 4th and finished them on the 7th. Just a little at a time with permanent markers can make a plain shoe better! I love them because I added something more to the shoe! It makes you feel good that you have improved something and made it your own. I mostly used permanent colored markers round the house and whatever other bits-and-bobs that laid in the house to decorate my shoes. I started off by just drawing random patterns that didn't require much thought; lines, dots, squiggles etc. Then I thought that I should put images on my shoes that reflected things that I really liked! 
Below are pics that I took of the finished products with little additions to sort of explain where I got the idea to decorate that particular part of my shoe. Dad recommended taht I should probably leave one strap of shoe free on each foot - I did and I think it looks pretty good!

Here's even more pics of the progress of my shoe decoration!

No comments:

Post a Comment