Saturday, January 8, 2011

Last night's goodbye party

 Caitlin is leaving for good! So of course we had to have a party! Jade wore these stunning strappy green heels and was hiding them! But I finally got a pic of them!
 Rowie wore these stunning nude zip heels and wouldn't let anyone else try them on!
 Gabbie had these black chunky heels with a matching ankle strap. I like ankle straps but they seem to make my ankles look bigger than they really are - therefore I am jealous of Gabbie being able to wear such sexy heels and have that strap enhance and make her ankle look smaller. I'm really jealous of any girl who can have an ankle strap work to their advantage.
 These black shoes here were the shoes I was wearing that evening. I found them at a garage sale this morning. They were a little big but I don't care - a little heel, and BIG bows I really liked it. It also covers up my ankles Yay!
I forgot who owns these shoes but I liked them and took a quick pic of them. I really like the sandals that have a small strap that just goes over the toe. I like that small detail and it helps the shoe stay on your foot! If it's your foot could you please tag yourself on facebook?

No comments:

Post a Comment