Sunday, March 6, 2011

Church and Basketball Winners!

 Today at Church I took shots of these shoes right after mass! 
 Tina had the white heels that I had been eying at Betts atm.

I was stunned at how cute and individual these shoes are! And also stunned at how Diana can ride on a motorcycle with them on! Remember to tag on fb!
 After mass we rushed home to do the final touches to the house because we were expecting guests! The yellow team had won a basketball game this morning and the families of the winning team got together for dinner at our place! Minhee wore the groovy straw and ankle strap shoe! I haven't seen a pair like those in 2005. I remember I wore a pair like that out and the other gals made fun of me wearing heels!
The oversized thongs on my sisters feet I will not address (I'll just go into a rant about how unappealing they are)
Here's robin's All Stars ~ flippin epic! Those shoes seem to go with everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment