Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Shoes!

 Here are pics of shoes from the New years party I went to! Above are Tina's rocking her converses with her own art! Epic stuff-Makes me wanna try drawing on my shoes! Oh, and remember to tag your toes in the Facebook gallery!
 These leopard print shoes were delicious! I saw them and wanted to eat them! The black shoe on the right belongs to Alex-how neat and polished does his shoe look? Very snappy for a guy to look after his shoes!
  
 Lucy had her black platform studded shoes to go with her tatoo!
 ARalia red and black shoes went fabulous with her black mini! A little splash of color can go a long way!
This pair was the best black pair that I saw at the party! I also found out that these shoes came all the way from Italy! Wow~

No comments:

Post a Comment