Friday, July 23, 2010

Last night at Work - 23 July 2010

Last night I got called into work! Ans it was fun! Am I allowed to have fun at work? I saw a friend of mine and my little sisters who came into the restaurant with her Mr. And I adored the lovelies on her feet!
Those gold shoes and vintage tights (I mean 80's) with the sparkles on the ends is such a funky retro look!

But I had to get a shot of the gold shoes by themselves!
Here she is with her man's shoes on her toes. In my opinion she can carry the heels or the sneakers; they'd both look good!
Her mate wore some killer high studded black boots with the pointed end!
My Korean co-worker Mini wore some yummy cloud baby socks to work! She though she could hide them underneath her black bell bottoms but I spotted them! Aren't they aigoo?

No comments:

Post a Comment