Thursday, January 14, 2010

Races Shoe Update

I went to the races last year and posted some outfits up but I forgot the shoes! Here are my images of some of the awesome shoes out that day


Black shoes go great with anyoutfit! Just the styles change from time to time and the straps are in! Straps are sexy and they also guarentee that the shoe stays on your foot.



This pair of shoes I adore because of the thinner straps and it's like doll shoes! Very cute and very in style!


These two shoes were simple, but the little add-ons were fabulous! The blittery brooch on the red shoe made it more glamourous, and the suttle straps on the faux croc skin shoes looked elegant!


These pair of shoes are my favourite! They're peep-toe and heel-less! Do you know how hard it is to find that combination?!? These shoes stood out because they were bright white, the heel was missing and no one else had the same pair of shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment